We’re looking forward to sunny days and warm temps at the BIC Center and WVBI! Starting June 6th we will be open 7 days a week. Catch a movie on Saturdays or join an activity during the week. Pickleball is playing on the tennis courts on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 1-3pm and Arthritis exercise class is on Tuesday and Friday mornings at the BIC Center from 10:30 to 11:30. We’re planning for the return of yoga this summer as well! With COVID-19 safety precautions in mind we’ve planned our summer events starting on Memorial Weekend. Here’s a just a few:
- – Memorial Weekend – Saturday, May 29, 2021 and Sunday, May 30, 2021.
- – Saturday, June 12, 2021 to Sunday, June 13, 2021- location TBA.
- – Sunday, June 20, 2021 location TBA.
- – Saturday, June 26, 2021 at 08:00 pm.
- Saturday, August 14, 2021 at 8:00 pm.
We’re also excited to announce we are raffling off a 2021 Tracker boat this year! Our 2020 Tracker boat raffle was so popular we’ve decided to raffle one off a boat this year as well. All proceeds support the BIC Center and WVBI radio programming and services. Tickets will go on sale Memorial Weekend!