Donate to PABI to support the Beaver Island Community Center, WVBI and more
Annual giving from households and businesses is PABI’s major source of operating revenue used to operate the BIC Center and WVBI. Other income comes from the sale of goods and services, event fees, occasional small grants, and PABI fund-raisers.
Beaver Island Community Center and WVBI rely completely on private fundraising, donations and fundraising events.
As a small non-profit, volunteer-lead organization on a remote Lake Michigan Island—we treasure every contributing member.
To make a donation or for more information contact Marcy Dean, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-448-2022.
Donations help PABI operate the BIC Center and WVBI, and maintain its other programs, without any revenue from taxes. Donations are made in a variety of ways:
- Cash donations for events and operations;
- Volunteer work time for Center oversight and services;
- Auction items for fund-raising;
- Time and talent for special performances; and
- Products and services that improve the building (e.g., flowers, paint, Christmas trees, decorations, exterior pest control, carpet cleaning, sidewalk clearing, and so on).
We recognize and appreciate all donations to PABI. Large, medium or small, every donation is important. Indeed, if every visitor to the BIC Center and every listener to WVBI gave just $10 a year, we’d be able to cover our operating expenses while building an endowment for the future.